Work at Uber
Uber is one of the most well-known applications that allows connecting drivers and passengers in need of fast and affordable transportation.
Working as an Uber driver is highly popular and serves as a good form of employment for both those who want to work full-time and those seeking an additional source of income. Collaboration with Flow Apps means you don’t have to worry about complicated formalities or the necessity of starting your own business. Don’t wait, and join the Flow Apps fleet now!
Work as an Uber driver!
Passenger transport and working as an Uber driver have been available solutions for many years in hundreds of cities worldwide. In Poland, Uber has been operating since 2013 and continues to expand to new locations, making it available in over 40 major cities. Anyone who is at least 20 years old, has a clean criminal record, holds a driver’s license for at least one year, and passes medical and psychological tests can work as an Uber driver. Thanks to Flow Apps, you can work legally in the most popular ride-sharing application without the need to open your own business. To start a collaboration and become an Uber driver, you just need to go through a short process that includes a few simple steps!
How to start working at Uber?
Starting work as an Uber driver is incredibly easy! First and foremost, you need to meet a few basic requirements:
- you must be at least 20 years old;
- hold a valid driver’s license for at least one year;
- have a certificate of no criminal record not older than 30 days (you can obtain it on the ekrk.ms.gov.pl website);
- undergo medical examinations and psychological tests;
- have a profile picture.
After registering on the Flow Apps Portal, it is necessary to create an account on the Uber website. You can do this by filling out the form on the Uber – Create an Account page or by downloading the Uber Driver app.
After obtaining the taxi license excerpt and fully activating your account, you can start working as a taxi driver! Begin driving and earning whenever you want!
Registration in the system
Apply by visiting us through Flow Apps Portal, providing all the required information, and attaching the necessary documents.
Create an Uber account
Register on the Uber for Drivers website or download the Uber Driver app and there, create an account in the driver panel..
Join the fleet.
Join the fleet with us and submit the required documents by filling out the registration form.
Wait for contact
Our representative responsible for the fleet will contact you to present the offer and guide you through the next steps of the account registration.
Receive an excerpt
Collect the excerpt for your TAXI license from us, allowing you to fulfill orders.
After completing the account activation, you are ready to accept your first job!
- Minimum formalities
- Timely settlements
- All tax deductions are considered
- Legal work based on a contract
How much does it cost?
Working with three ride-sharing applications simultaneously allows you to increase the frequency of received orders, resulting in achieving much better results and earnings! Don’t wait, start earning with Flow Apps as a driver in the most popular applications!
*This announcement does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the civil code.
Uber Work – Supported Cities
Click on the respective voivodeship and check if your city is on the list!
- Gorzów Wielkopolski
- Zielona Góra
- Dąbrowa Górnicza
- Tarnowskie Góry
We assist in obtaining medical examinations through collaboration with medical facilities.
No Criminal Record
You can obtain a certificate of no criminal record immediately at the court in your city.
To register, you will need a photo, similar to the one on your ID.
Visit any diagnostic station to perform a taxi inspection.
ID card, driver’s license, vehicle registration, and third-party liability insurance.
Willingness to Work
A friendly, smiling driver with a clean car receives better ratings and higher tips!
Frequently asked questions
How much does an Uber driver earn?
Learn more about Uber earnings in our article Uber Driver Earnings on our blog!
In which Polish cities can I work with Uber?
What sets Flow Apps apart?
- the easy option to sign an online contract – we offer employment based on a mandate contract;
- swift and timely payments to the driver’s account;
- the opportunity to work throughout Poland;
- full support from our advisors when starting and throughout the collaboration. Our clients have access to a dedicated hotline, email, and messages via Messenger / Telegram / Instagram;
- we serve customers in 4 languages: Polish, English, Ukrainian and Russian;
- we offer the most affordable settlements on the market;
- assistance in obtaining a taxi license – with us, you’ll receive a license excerpt;
- the option to reclaim part of the fuel VAT;
- we have offices in Łódź and Kraków, where you can handle many matters in person.
Do I need to have my own car in Uber?
Uber Car Rental:
When can I start providing rides?
Can an Uber driver work in other apps?
By working with three apps, you can fulfill rides more frequently, maximize your income, and make the most of your time and fuel. Check out our offer! We will assist you in obtaining all necessary documents, including those related to a Taxi license, and quickly getting started!
- have a left-hand drive,
- the year of production must not be older than 2004 (in Warsaw, 2005),
- be 5-door and 5-seater,
- have a valid technical inspection and valid third-party liability insurance,
- have a TAXI sign on the roof,
- have a TAXI stamp in the registration certificate,
- be registered in Poland.
Uber App - What is Worth Knowing?
As a passenger transporter, you will smoothly operate the app. You will create a driver profile and enter the necessary details, enabling you to start working, accept orders, and settle rides. The driver’s panel contains information about orders – those accepted, canceled, and rejected. You can see the time and cost of each trip. Additionally, the panel displays driver statistics and reviews provided by customers about you and the trips with you.
The Uber app is very user-friendly and intuitive for drivers, making it easy for everyone to navigate.
Work with Your Own Car!
Do you have a 4/5 door car in good condition, no older than from 2004, registered in Poland? Try your hand as a Taxi driver!
Check out our job offer in the most popular applications, gather the required documents, bring them to our office in Łódź, Warsaw, or Krakow, and we will take care of the rest. Soon you will be able to work as a TAXI driver! Prepare your own car for transporting clients and accept orders in your city.
Why is it Worth Joining?
- Uber, Bolt, Free Now apps operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Weekly payouts.
- High volume of orders.
- Average income of 33-45 PLN per hour, depending on work hours and efficiency in completing trips.
- Lots of satisfied drivers and customers.
- Work whenever and as much as you want.
- Clear settlement terms with no hidden fees.
- Support at every stage of registration and work.
See what our drivers have to say about Flow Apps and Uber!
The best partner, settlements always on time, professional service, always reachable. If there is any problem, they always help, either by phone or email. Highly recommended.