Work at Bolt
Bolt is a popular application that allows you to find the nearest driver and travel in over 40 countries around the world. The application has been available in our country since 2017 and is currently available to residents of almost 40 Polish cities who have downloaded the Bolt application to their phones. Working at Bolt is a great way to earn money using your own car or rented one! However, people who do not have a vehicle are not excluded, because thanks to Flow Apps they can rent a car and use it for work. Our company provides the best conditions, minimum formalities, low commissions and timely payments! Don’t hesitate and fill out the application form to start working at Bolt!
Work as a Bolt driver!
Anyone who wants to work as a taxi driver and meets several conditions can become a Bolt driver. It doesn’t matter whether you already have a permanent job and want to support your household budget, or you want to work full-time. Bolt means flexibility and comfort – you work whenever you want! Thanks to Flow Apps, you work legally without having to set up your own business. We offer easy registration, support at every stage of business and numerous benefits!
How to become a Bolt driver?
Getting started with Bolt with Flow Apps is easy! You just need to register on our Portal and send us the required information and documents. Our representative will contact you and guide you through the entire process. After activating your account in the Bolt Driver application and receiving your TAXI license extract, you can start working in one of the fastest growing passenger transport applications. We are a trusted Bolt fleet partner and offer very favorable terms of cooperation.
What requirements do I need to meet to become a Bolt driver?
Working at Bolt requires the candidate to meet several conditions. If you do not have your own business and a Taxi license, contact us and we will help you meet all the requirements for Bolt drivers. Basic conditions:
- over 20 years of age,
- a certificate of no criminal record not older than 30 days (available at ekrk.ms.gov.pl),
- driving license for at least 6 months,
- medical examinations and psychotests,
- car (your own or rented from Flow Apps in Łódź, Warsaw, Opole or Cracow) and its documents (third party liability insurance, vehicle registration certificate with a valid technical inspection),
- profile picture,
- cooperation with a settlement partner (if you do not run your own business).
Are you ready? Don’t wait! Get started and earn money as a Bolt driver with Flow Apps!
Registration in the system
Contact us via Flow Apps Portal, completing all required personal data and attaching documents.
Join the fleet
To join the fleet and add the required documents, including a clean criminal record certificate, complete the registration form.
Wait for contact
Wait for our fleet representative to contact you. The partner will present our offer and describe the next steps to register an account.
Collect the discharge letter
Collect from us an extract for a TAXI license that will allow you to carry out orders. Be sure to also undergo medical examinations for taxi drivers.
Once your account is fully activated, you are ready to accept your first order and transport passengers!
- Minimum formalities
- Timely settlements
- We take into account all discounts
- Legal work based on a contract
How much is it?
Bolt Partner Commission
When you work at Bolt in cooperation with Flow Apps, you are guaranteed clear and transparent rules, without hidden costs! The only fee you pay is a settlement fee of PLN 50. With our special offer at this price you have access to the settlement package of 3 taxi apps! Working in several applications, such as Bolt, Uber or Free Now, will allow you to increase your earnings as a driver! This is a great alternative to traditional taxis.
Don’t wait, take advantage of the opportunity to work in the most popular passenger transport applications! Become a Bolt driver today!
* The announcement does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
Bolt Work – Cities Supported
Click on the appropriate voivodeship and check if your city is on the list!
- Gorzów Wielkopolski
- Zielona Góra
- Dąbrowa Górnicza
- Ruda Śląska
We help in obtaining medical examinations through cooperation with medical facilities.
No criminal record
You can get a certificate of no criminal record immediately at the court in your city.
To register, you will need a photo, just like an ID card.
Go to any diagnostic station to perform a TAXI inspection.
ID card, driving license, vehicle registration certificate and third party liability insurance.
Willingness to work
A nice, smiling driver with a clean car means better ratings and higher tips!
We know the answers to your questions!
What is the billing period for Bolt?
Bolt has a weekly billing cycle (from 00:00 on Monday to 23:59 on Sunday).
Bolt will send us all the funds you earn to your bank account, regardless of the amount earned.
In which cities can I become a Bolt driver?
The list of cities where you can work as a Bolt driver is available in the Work in Bolt – supported cities section
What makes Flow Apps stand out?
Flow Apps is a company that stands out from the competition with non-standard solutions and innovation. Our advantages include:
- ability to easily sign a contract online;
- instant and timely payments to the driver’s account;
- possibility of working throughout Poland;
- full support of our advisors at the beginning of cooperation and throughout its duration. Our clients have a dedicated hotline, e-mail, Messenger / Telegram / Instagram at their disposal;
customer service in the following languages: Polish, English, Ukrainian, Russian;
- we offer the cheapest settlements on the market;
- we offer the possibility of refunding part of the VAT on fuel;
- we have offices in Warsaw, Łódź and Krakow, where you can handle many matters in person.
How much does a Bolt driver earn?
Assuming that a Bolt employee will complete 40-50 hours of courses per week, the estimated remuneration may range from PLN 5,000 to PLN 8,000. The amount of remuneration depends on many factors, such as the number of trips, vehicle category, and the city in which the driver drives. The amount of earnings also depends on whether you use your own vehicle or perform work using a car rented by a Bolt Partner.
Can Bolt Driver run on other apps?
Of course! Working on multiple applications, such as Uber or Free Now, allows you to increase the number of orders, which translates into higher earnings. Flow Apps offers a settlement package for three applications: Bolt, Uber, Free Now for PLN 50.
Increase your trip frequency by using three applications at once. This allows you to maximize the remuneration received during working hours. With the Bolt partner, you can work on several applications alternately, which distinguishes Bolt from traditional taxis.
Does Flow Apps provide service to foreigners?
Of course! We cooperate with foreigners and provide full service in 5 languages: Polish, English, Ukrainian, Russian and Belarusian. We help you start work and complete documents such as a taxi license or a medical certificate.
Do I need to have my own car as a Bolt driver?
No, if you don’t have a car or prefer not to use your own car, you can use the Flow Apps car rental offer! We currently rent vehicles in three large cities in Poland: Warsaw, Kraków, Łódź. Bolt drivers with taxi licenses can rent a car for work after paying a deposit. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the offer and check available vehicles!
What are the working hours of a Bolt driver?
When and how long you will ride depends only on you. Drivers choose the length of working time themselves. Driver and trip statistics are available in the Bolt app, so you can easily check when and how many hours you worked.
Bolt application - what is worth knowing?
Using the Bolt application is free on all devices with Apple iOS and Google Android operating systems. However, it does not work in the same way as the taximeter of classic taxis, because it predicts the distance, calculates the price of the trip and the estimated duration of the trip before the start of the trip. The Bolt application also has integrated navigation, so you have control over the route it sets.
- You know the price of the trip – the fare is unlikely to change during the trip. Price changes may occur as stops are added or passengers change their destination. After completing the course, the application sends information to the virtual cash register, where you will receive an electronic receipt.
- Driver’s earnings and statistics – the balance of your funds and rate history divided into days, weeks and months can be found in the driver’s balance. Trip statistics include information about activity statistics (accepted, rejected and not accepted trips), cancellation reasons and driver ratings.
- Contact with the customer is possible via a classic telephone call or a secure VOIP connection. Work is underway to ensure that the application has a built-in chat communicator.
- Driving functions – you can choose to take a trip in a row and accept another order while the trip is in progress or while driving along the road – this allows you to complete orders near or on the route of the current route.
What documents are required to become a Bolt driver?
Candidates and the driver are required to have all licenses required by law (including a valid driving license, ID card), certificate of medical examination, permits, registration certificate and car insurance, civil liability insurance (if applicable), registrations, certificates, extracts from taxi license, driver IDs and other documents required for the service. Bolt drivers must ensure that all certificates and documents are valid – the Partner may request them at any time.
Remember, drivers are required to undergo regular additional identity verification, which involves comparing a photo of the driver taken in real time with the documents that were initially verified. This is a way to recognize a dishonest driver and ensure the safety of passengers.
Bolt drivers must run their own business or partner with a partner. If you meet the following conditions and want to become a Bolt driver, apply now!
Trip categories and vehicle requirements
Bolt, Pets, Green Category:
- Vehicle year 2001+
- Minimum 4 passenger seats (not including the driver’s seat)
- Green category: the car must be hybrid or fully electric
- Pets Option: the driver agrees to transport passengers with animals
Comfort and Premium category:
- Minimum average driver rating: 4.8
- Minimum 4 passenger seats (not including the driver’s seat)
- Comfort: Car in excellent condition with an accepted model
- Premium: A car in perfect condition with an accepted model
- Tesla car
- Minimum 4 passenger seats (not including the driver)
- Good condition of the vehicle
- Vehicle year 2001+
- Minimum 6 passenger seats (not including the driver’s seat)
- Compact minivan
- Good condition of the car
Work with your own car!
Do you have a 4/5-door car from 2001 onwards, registered in Poland? Try your hand at being a Taxi driver!
Check out our job offer in the most popular applications, collect the required documents, bring them to our office in Łódź, Warsaw or Krakow, and we will take care of the rest and soon you will be able to work as a TAXI driver!
Why is it worth joining?
- Uber, Bolt, Freenow applications operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Weekly payouts.
- High order quantity.
- Average income from PLN 33-45 per hour, depending on working hours and effectiveness in implementing courses.
Zobacz, co o Flow Apps i Bolt mówią nasi kurierzy!
Najlepszy partner, rozliczenia zawsze na czas, profesjonalna obsługa, zawsze można się dodzwonić. Jak jest jakiś problem zawsze pomogą, telefonicznie albo przez email. Bardzo polecam